The eyes are considered one of the most significant facial features that emphasize beauty. However, they are also exposed to numerous elements that affect the appearance of the eyes, including fatigue and exhaustion, lack of sleep, and various weather variations. For this reason, we will learn about the different methods and tricks to care for the eyes.
Methods for eye care
It is essential to ensure the health of your eyes by following methods that safeguard eyes from harm and following guidelines that protect their health. The following are a few guidelines:
- Wear sunglasses whenever you leave your house as the sun’s rays can cause some damage to the eyes, which is why it is advised to wear sunglasses that block 99 to 90 percent of the sun’s rays.
- Use eye protection when you are in a job that may cause eyes, like working in building and construction or performing exercises that can impact your eyes.
- Relax your eyes just a bit if your work requires you to look at the computer’s screen for a long duration, it is recommended to be sure to relax your eyes now, and then It is suggested to not look at your computer every at least 20 mins for 20 secs.
- Consume healthy foods. Eat more fruits and vegetables, particularly those colored oranges, yellow, and leafy green vegetables. Omega-3-rich seafood is also beneficial to eye health. The most significant of these are tuna and salmon.
- Exercise regularly to protect yourself against diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. It also aids in controlling these illnesses in those who already suffer from them. These diseases cause significant eye damage.
Recipes for natural eye health
Below are some healthy eye-care recipes:
Eggs, yogurt, and other foods
- Egg white scrambled.
- A cup of Greek yogurt.
What to do:
- Mix the ingredients until they can hold. Then apply the mixture to the area below the eyes. Give it five minutes of massage using the fingers. You can leave the site for at least a quarter-hour or until it has dried completely.
- Eyes are cleaned with the use of lukewarm water. It is best to repeat the process daily to see a positive outcome within a few days.
Cucumber and Apple
- Each cup contains four teaspoons of apple juice, cucumber juice, and apple juice.
- Two teaspoons of rosewater.
What to do:
- Mix the ingredients for a half-minute before applying the mixture on the eyelids by massaging it for approximately ten minutes delicately, and then let it sit for between 10 minutes and half an hour until it completely dries.
- Eyes should be cleaned with warm water and repeated at least once daily.
Chamomile and water
- Four teaspoons of Chamomile.
- A cup of hot water that is boiling.
The steps to take:
- We place the chamomile in an ice cube filled with boiling water and let it sit until it cools and turns a different color. Then, we cleanse the eyes with the chamomile and the face while closed.
- Cleanse your eyes using lukewarm water.
The gel of Aloe Vera, as well as cucumber juice
- Half a teaspoon of liquid from a cucumber.
- A little starch powder.
- Two teaspoons of extract from hazelnuts.
- Aloe vera in sufficient quantities of gel.
What to do:
- Place aloe vera gel and cukes juice into a big pot on medium heat. Stir thoroughly.
- Add the hazelnut extract and starch With a good stir until the ingredients clash.
- Let the mixture sit until it is well heated.
- Then, remove the flame from the stove and set it in the oven until it cools down.
- Apply the solution to the area surrounding the eyes, and rub it lightly for about two minutes.
- Let it sit for around 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off using water and soap.
Avocado Sweet almond oil and avocado
and the components
- Half an avocado.
- 5 drops of almond sweet oil.
The steps to take:
- Put half of an avocado into the bowl of a large bowl, and then mash it using the help of a fork.
- Incorporate Sweet almond oil.
- Mix all the ingredients well to ensure perfect consistency.
- Apply the mixture to the area around your eyes and massage it gently.
- Allow it to sit for around one-quarter of an hour or until it is completely dry.
- Cleansing your eyes with warm water making this recipe at least once a day to achieve an efficient result.